Failover Issue

Pramod kpu_99 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 15:44:35 UTC 2004

Hi,
       I have two servers running similar
configuration,clustered using piranha in FOS type.all
services required for running  the cluster is enabled
on both servers.Configured One as Primary Node & Other
one as a Backup node,a virtual server is created with
a different IP. when i unplug the cable from the
active node a failover occurs to the backup node,but
when i plug it back in to the active node later it
takes long time approximately 15mins to fall back,and
that period of time i cannot ping the virtual IP also.
If anyone has come across such issue please respond.

Thanks & Regards,
Pramod.