Problem with Direct Working Howto v0.2

René Enskat [Teamware GmbH] ren at teamware-gmbh.de
Fri May 20 10:53:23 UTC 2005

Hello all,

I tried the Howto from:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/piranha-list/2005-April/msg00000.html

My problem ist now when i try this command:

[root at lb root]# arptables -A in -d 212.29.1.83 -j drop
arptables v0.0.6: Couldn't load target
`drop':/lib/arptables/libarpt_drop.so: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory

Try `arptables -h' or 'arptables --help' for more information.

All other line the OUT command for example is working!
I installe dthe newest arptables: arptables_jf-0.0.8-2

What the roblem here?

It seems thats the reason why the lb is not working right, when i try to
open a site it goes directly to the realhost and not over the LB.

Thx Rene