Config Piranha

José María Lopez Marzal jmlopez at infogroup.es
Fri Jan 27 09:57:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your answer,

Well, My principal problem is that I never configure the software Piranha and I don't know how I have to doing. Like system operator I use Red Hat AS 3.0 with the kernel the it have for default. The version of Piranha is the last one.

I hope so somebody can to help me,

Thanks to all.

Chema.

> Hi,

> Well, I'm novel with piranha but I need configure a load balance

> system in two servers with Piranha. I have installed the software and

> is running ok. The problem is that now I must configure it in two

> servers and I don't know very good how doing it.

> Somebody could help me with this problem.

> Thanks to all.

The official manual from Red Hat would be good enough:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/csgfs/browse/rh-cs-en/pt-lvs.html <http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/csgfs/browse/rh-cs-en/pt-lvs.html>

State your problem precisely for people may help you. Please don't forget to mention your RHEL version, kernel version, piranha version etc.

--

Regards,

|       Mohd Irwan Jamaluddin    |

| ##    System Engineer,         |