Piranha load balancing, all requests from client end up with one real server, not load balancing

Sanjay Mahapatra sanzem at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 16:28:49 UTC 2007

Thanks Herta, Yes the client in on the same LAN.

I  am working on  tallying the throughput via the loadbalancer,
with what reaches the real servers. On the surface it appears that the traffic is going through the

The content of lvs.cf is as under:
virtual SanjaysTestCluster_SIP {
     active = 1
     address = 10.20.1.99 eth0:2
     vip_nmask = 255.255.240.0
     port = 5060
     expect = "OK"
     use_regex = 0
     send_program = "/usr/local/monitor_scripts/check_sip_server.sh %h"
     load_monitor = none
     scheduler = rr
     protocol = udp
     timeout = 6