Piranha server crash

hirantha hirantha at securedpipe.net
Mon Jun 8 18:00:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've been using piranha for almost 2 years but I don't start the piranha daemon once the initial
config has been done. I just manually configured the lvs.cf and use pulse daemon to apply config to
ipvsadm and nanny to operate.

Piranha daemon is not really necessary to running if you know how LVS works and administrate through
ipvsadm. You can shutdown piranha and give a try to check whether your lvs server resources are stable.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards
Hirantha