nanny "Read Timed Out" Errors

Tapan Thapa tapan.thapa2000 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 03:27:57 UTC 2009

Hello Mike,

I am not an expert in IPVS but recently i have setup IPVS with the help of
Piranha and i am quite comfortable with IPVS.

Please let me know your Network diagram and also the output of below
mentioned command.

ipvsadm -L -n

I think your network diagram should be---

Linux Director ----(One NIC)--->First Real Server (One NIC)
                                       --->Second Real Server (One NIC)

Your Linux Director and Your real server should be on the same network
segment. Please also post your Linux Director's (Where you have installed
Piranha) Network cards ip information.

Regards
Tapan Thapa
India