LVS backup router not taking role

Ranjith Rajaram rrajaram at redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 03:20:01 UTC 2012

Hello Joshi

On 01/19/2012 09:23 PM, Khapare Joshi wrote:
> fter a while my active lvs router is only point to me one Real server.
> Then I restart pulse again and seem to to be working again for some
> time. what is causing this problem
Do you see any messages related with the second real server in the log's ?

Does ipvsadm -L -n, list the second real server at this time ? . Was the
previous command output taken at the time of the issue ?

You have chosen "WLC", looking at the output of ipvsadm -L -n at the
time of the issue is important

You dont seem to have enabled persistence

--
Ranjith Rajaram
RHCA, RHCDS

*/"Developing Software is humane but supporting them is divine"/*