[Pki-devel] Dogtag 1.0

Arshad Noor arshad.noor at strongauth.com
Thu Mar 20 01:44:07 UTC 2008

Congratulations to the Dogtag team for finally open-sourcing
the product.  Its a welcome addition to the open-source
community.  Its been a long time coming, but better late than
never. :-)

Question:  In configuring the RA (after successfully setting
up the CA on 2.6.24.3-34.fc8 #1 SMP x86_64) there is an error
when trying to proceed past the "Subject Names" panel:

"CA response: Authorization Error. Please also check previous related
panels."

Any explanation of what went wrong?  There doesn't appear to be
any errors in the error_log or debug files, but there is a small
ra-debug.log which shows an "Authentication Error".

The only authentication credential I recall the wizard prompted
for was for the CA administrator ID (which was correct since the
cookie got established and I was able to proceed this far).

TIA.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.