[Pki-devel] pki-common-1.3.5: test fails

Alexander V Vershilov alexander.vershilov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 00:27:58 UTC 2010

I'm trying to build next packages on Gentoo Linux. I try to build
pki-common-1.3.7 everything is ok but if I try to make ant verify
I have next errors:
compile_junit_tests:
    [echo] Compiling 'pki-common' junit tests from 'test' into 'build/testcases' ...
    [javac] Compiling 21 source files to /var/tmp/portage/app-pki/pki-common-1.3.7/work/pki-common-1.3.7/build/testcases
    [javac] /var/tmp/portage/app-pki/pki-common-1.3.7/work/pki-common-1.3.7/test/com/netscape/certsrv/app/CMSEngineDefaultStub.java:48:
                com.netscape.certsrv.app.CMSEngineDefaultStub is not abstract and does not override abstract method getEEClientAuthSSLPort() in com.netscape.certsrv.apps.ICMSEngine
    [javac] public class CMSEngineDefaultStub implements ICMSEngine {
    [javac]        ^
    [javac] /var/tmp/portage/app-pki/pki-common-1.3.7/work/pki-common-1.3.7/test/com/netscape/cmscore/dbs/DBSubsystemDefaultStub.java:17:
                com.netscape.cmscore.dbs.DBSubsystemDefaultStub is not abstract and does not override abstract method setEnableSerialMgmt(boolean) in com.netscape.certsrv.dbs.IDBSubsystem
    [javac] public class DBSubsystemDefaultStub implements IDBSubsystem {
    [javac]        ^
    [javac] Note: /var/tmp/portage/app-pki/pki-common-1.3.7/work/pki-common-1.3.7/test/com/netscape/cmscore/request/RequestDefaultStub.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    [javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    [javac] 2 errors
There was such a error in pki-common-1.3.1 but moving to 1.3.7 helps but
problems in test still left.  // So maybe test is not up to date

I have next packages installed /that can be related to this error/
    dev-java/ldapsdk-4.1.7-r3
    dev-java/osutil-1.3.1
    app-crypt/pki-symkey-1.3.2
    app-pki/pki-util-1.3.1

I'm not posting it directly to bugzilla because I'm not using fedora rpms.

--
Alexander V Vershilov.