[Pki-devel] [Pki-users] NOTICE: Dogtag Subversion Repositories have moved from 'pki.fedoraproject.org' to 'fedorahosted.org'

Matthew Harmsen mharmsen at redhat.com
Fri Aug 13 21:55:15 UTC 2010

On 08/11/10 20:49, Matthew Harmsen wrote:
> Everyone,
>
> The Dogtag "pki" and "tomcatjss" subversion source repositories that
> were originally hosted on 'pki.fedoraproject.org' have been moved to
> 'fedorahosted.org'.
>
> The URLs referenced below provide check-out details for these new
> repositories:
>
>     * http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Subversion_Instructions (pki)
>     * http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Pre-Built_Support_Components
>       (tomcatjss)
>
> STEP 1:  Anyone working with these repositories will need to check out
> ALL of the brand "new" repos (notice the "new" syntax for these URLs):
>
>     * svn co http://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/pki/trunk/pki pki
>     * svn co http://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/tomcatjss/trunk/tomcatjss
>       tomcatjss

For users which have old trees, you will NOT need to "move" your
changes, as a community member informed me about the an "svn switch
--relocate" option.  To sync your old trees with the new repository,
merely perform the following steps:

        * cd pki
        * svn switch --relocate https://pki.fedoraproject.org/svn/pki
          http://svn.fedorahosted.org/svn/pki