[Pki-devel] Getting an "authorization error" while configuring CRL publication

Chowdhury, Animesh Animesh.Chowdhury at neustar.biz
Tue Apr 26 21:32:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm using Dogtag 1.3 , 32-bit on "Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.4" with EPEL.

I've created a root CA instance and a subCA instance which points to the root.

I'm trying to configure a file publication for CRL using the pkiconsole.

I get the error "You are not authorized to perform this operation" when I go under any option in "Publishing" menu even when I've logged in as the "admin" user.

Does anyone know what could be the cause of this error?

Thanks.
Animesh

Animesh Chowdhury
Neustar, Inc. / Sr. Software Engineer, Registry
45999 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.3511  / animesh.chowdhury at neustar.biz / www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.