[Pki-devel] Proxy/Port work status

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 02:59:31 UTC 2011

When I looked at one point, I noticed that /var/log/pki-ca/catalina.out
was owned by root.  And in fact the whole /var/log/pki-ca directory was
owned by root.

If the CA process runs as pkiuser, that would explain the permission
denied bit.

Adam, please reproduce and do not clean up.  I can go in at that point
and try to figure out what went wrong.

Ade