[Pki-devel] pki-dogtag operation(ca , subca)

RD@WoSign rd at wosign.com
Thu Jan 13 02:31:35 UTC 2011

hi,all,
      I have installed Dogtag Certificate System by
pki_install_guide,include ca, subca, kra, ocsp,tks,ra and tps,  configure is
finished.
i have problem in using the Dogtag Certificate Sytem, there many main
requestes follow.
     note: my test domain is wotest.com   , operate platform is fedora 13
    * 1.* after pkicreate and configure,Enrollment Certificate  by URL *
https://wotest.com:9444/ca/ee/ca/ * and Issue Certifite  are OK,
but i access subca  Agent Service, can't fetch the subca's Certificate
Enrollment  submited by SSL END USER SERVICES(*
https://wotest.com:9544/ca/ee/ca*/).
Subca's Agent Service Click *List
Requests<https://woto.localdomain:9443/ca/agent/ca/frameListReq.html>
*  display :
*Problem Processing Your Request *  *
*

*The Certificate Manager encountered an unexpected error while processing
your request. The following is a detailed message of the error that
occurred.
*

*Invalid Credential.
*

*Please consult your local administrator for further assistance. The
Certificate System logs may provide further information. *

* 2.*  if I restart fc13 and execute the "service pki-cad start " ,display:
   * pki-ca (pid 3386) is running ...

    Unsecure Port       = http://wotest.com:9180/ca/ee/ca
    Secure Agent Port   = https://wotest.com:9443/ca/agent/ca
    Secure EE Port      = https://wotest.com:9444/ca/ee/ca
    Secure Admin Port   = https://wotest.com:9445/ca/services
    EE Client Auth Port = https://wotest.com:9446/ca/eeca/ca
    PKI Console Port    = pkiconsole https://wotest.com:9445/ca* *
    Tomcat Port         = 9701 (for shutdown)

    PKI Instance Name:   pki-ca

    PKI Subsystem Type:  Root CA (Security Domain)

    Registered PKI Security Domain Information:

    Name:  wotest

[root at woto jeff]# service pki-cad start pki-subca
Starting pki-subca:
                                                           [确定]

pki-subca (pid 4341) is running ...

    Unsecure Port       = http://wotest.com:9580/ca/ee/ca
    Secure Agent Port   = https://wotest.com:9543/ca/agent/ca
    Secure EE Port      = https:/wotest.com:9544/ca/ee/ca
    Secure Admin Port   = https://wotest.com:9545/ca/services
    EE Client Auth Port = https://wotest.com:9546/ca/eeca/ca
    PKI Console Port    = pkiconsole https://wotest.com:9545/ca
    Tomcat Port         = 9801 (for shutdown)

    PKI Instance Name:   pki-subca

    PKI Subsystem Type:  Subordinate CA

    Registered PKI Security Domain Information:

    Name:  wotest

==========================================================================*

   if i access Agent Services in CA or SUBCA, Click *List
Requests<https://woto.localdomain:9443/ca/agent/ca/frameListReq.html>
*  display :
*Problem Processing Your Request *  *
*

*The Certificate Manager encountered an unexpected error while processing
your request. The following is a detailed message of the error that
occurred.
*

*Invalid Credential.
*

*Please consult your local administrator for further assistance. The
Certificate System logs may provide further information.
*

So, we can't go on, please tell me what's the problem, and how to   do?
    thanks a lot.

    --
    Best Regards,
    jeff