[Pki-devel] Removal of PKI Contributor License Agreement

Matthew Harmsen mharmsen at redhat.com
Thu Nov 24 03:33:17 UTC 2011

Everyone,

Great news!

It has been determined by our legal department that Dogtag no longer
requires that a "Contributor License Agreement" be signed and filed
prior to accepting code submittals for the Dogtag Certificate System!

Therefore, I have removed the following two pages (and hopefully removed
all references to this requirement from 'pki.fedoraproject.org'):

  * pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_SVN_Rules
  * pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Contributor_License_Agreement
  * pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_Contributing (previously referenced CLA)
  * pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PKI_FAQ (previously referenced CLA)

-- Matt