[Pki-devel] Git repo in testing mode

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Tue Nov 29 00:47:38 UTC 2011

We have a Git Repo up on Fedorahosted.  We are still testing it out,
but we've imported the Git tree into it.

As of now there are only two remote branches exposed.  The others are
there, but due to the way SVN m,aps to git, we are concerned that
exposing more will significantly bloat the git checkouts.

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=pki.git;a=summary

If you are a member of the gitpki group,  you can checkout out using
ssh,  and should be able to commit:

git clone  ssh://$USERNAME@git.fedorahosted.org/git/pki.git

Read only access is available via the git protocol or the http protocol
from the links on the page above.

Question:  do we want to move the 8  Series work into this repository as
well?