[Pki-devel] Question about nightly builds of 'pki-ca' for 'ipa-devel' in Fedora 16 and Rawhide . . .

Matthew Harmsen mharmsen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 01:37:12 UTC 2011

Before I file two release engineering tickets (one for F16 and one for
F17 (rawhide)), I have a couple of questions regarding the following ticket:

  * https://fedorahosted.org/pki/ticket/61

As we are in the midst of moving source code from an 'svn' repo to a
'git' repo, and making potentially radical changes to the tip, should I:

 1. Specify using an 'svn' repo or a 'git' repo for generating these
    nightly builds?
 2. Specify the 'trunk', or 'DOGTAG_9_BRANCH' (the last 'stable' Dogtag
    source code that was released on Fedora 15, 16, and 17)?

-- Matt