Re: [Pki-devel] [Freeipa-devel] Upgrading a machine to use the proxy.

Thanks Adam!

FWIW I was kinda hoping for new development we would start using Python and have as a general goal of migrating Perl code to Python as opportunities arose.

Python is the company preferred scripting language. Once upon a time I was a Perl fan boy, I though it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, after all it was light years better than writing shell scripts. Then I got introduced to Python and I never looked back, Python is a much better language, much easier to write clean structured maintainable code in. Just my 2 cents, just a thought.

/me John puts his flame resistant Nomex suit on and prepares to get flamed in the programming language war :-)

--
John Dennis <jdennis redhat com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/