[Pki-devel] Repo with the F18 dependencies needed to build Dogtag

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Tue Apr 3 02:13:58 UTC 2012

Please make a single directory with the set of RPMs needed for BUilding
Dogtag.  We've been doing that for IPA for a while, and it is necessary
for continuing development.  I am not at a point where I can install F17
for my primary development machine,  but I still try to keep up with PKI
development from time to time.  You guys have done a great job in geting
the RPMS into Rawhide,  but they should still install on F16 provided
all of the dependencies are provided.  I am willing to generate the Repo
the same way that John Dennis does for IPA,  but I need the RPMS themselves.