[Pki-devel] /tmp on tmpfs (from F-18 onwards)

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Tue Apr 3 09:44:50 UTC 2012

If you haven't noticed the on-going discussion on fedora-devel, and also more info here by
Lennart -- http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/tmp.html

- /tmp would be mounted as tmpfs by default (this can be over-ridden though)
	+ To disable this: issuing "systemctl mask tmp.mount" would do

I brought this up because, I see a directory like 'hsperfdata_pkiuser' (which has a data
file inside it) for a local CA instance I have.

And, seems like every application that stores info on /tmp may needs fixing.

--
/kashyap