[Pki-devel] PATCH - 0018 Selinux chanegs to allow dogtag to startup on f17

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 04:00:48 UTC 2012

The ephemeral port part was found to break f15 installation of
pki-selinux module as ephemeral port type is not defined for f15.  Will
talk to dwalsh and try to figure out what to do.

I have separated that out - and am committing the remainder to f16 and
f17.

Pushed to master (dogtag 10) and dogtag 9.

Ade