[Pki-devel] Dealing with the reformat for Simplename

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 04:56:59 UTC 2012

Endi,

I was able to format correctly using my version of eclipse.  I also
spent some time cleaning up the most egregious formatting errors - and
think I got most of them.

I applied the same to adam's changes too - with only one easy merge
conflict to be resolved.

Ping me on #irc and I'll post for your review in the morning.

Ade