[Pki-devel] Dealing with the reformat for Simplename

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 05:58:44 UTC 2012

Ok -- so I reformatted and changed a couple of things:

I do as follows:
1. format with line length = 500 for code and text, no joining for code
and text. Also, no formatting for line comments.
2. format with line length = 120 for code
3. format with line length = 120 for comments
4. apply patch to fix bad wraps in code.

As there is no line comment formatting - this should address the issues
you have observed.

Its in my repo as formatting-5 for your review.

ssh://vakwetu@fedorapeople.org/home/fedora/vakwetu/public_git/pki.git
 * [new branch]      formatting-5 -> formatting-5

Thanks,
Ade