[Pki-devel] 0001-Provide-Custom-PKI-JNDI-Realm.patch

John Magne jmagne at redhat.com
Thu Mar 15 19:06:09 UTC 2012

Most of the acls support group membership as part of their contraints.

For this we make use of the inherited JNDI support to check to see if the user has the
given role/group membership. Also, the code calls the base class method for
authorization. Thus if the web.xml was configured with static roles and auth
constraints, those checks would be done as well.