[Pki-devel] [Pki-users] SHA-256 signed CMC revocation messages failing to verify on server

Christina Fu cfu at redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 21:01:12 UTC 2012

Hi Jamil,

We branched off of JSS 4.2.6 and created several patches ever since.
Merging with upstream JSS (4.3) has been planned to be done within the
next year also.  Until then, we are not able to provide information with
confidence on how JSS4.3 would work with our current releases.  If any
Dogtag community member has tried and has answer for you, it would be
great.

Christina