[Pki-devel] Request for review: ECC support for pkisilent (CA, subCA, DRM, TKS, TPS, OCSP)

Christina Fu cfu at redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 02:04:39 UTC 2013

Ade,

Thank you for the review.

Per our discussion.  The agreed changes can now be found at:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=699762&action=diff&context=patch&collapsed=&headers=1&format=raw

In addition, I have added changes to the admin cert profile to accept ECC:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=699763&action=diff&context=patch&collapsed=&headers=1&format=raw

Also, I have now put the ECC setup instruction at this location:
http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/ECC_Setup_Instructions
So the silentEC_readme.txt now only contains link to it:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=699764

thanks!
Christina