[Pki-devel] Request for review: ECC support for pkisilent (CA, subCA, DRM, TKS, TPS, OCSP)

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Tue Feb 19 20:04:34 UTC 2013

Comments:

In general, the code changes look fine.  Just a couple of nitpicks ..

1. The variable save_p12 should be a boolean rather than a string.

2. In ComCrypto.java, you define setTokenName().  What about
getTokenName()?

3. In ComCrypto.java,on line 448, you cast token to (PK11Token) and on
450, there is no cast.  Why the discrepancy?  Is the cast needed?

4. The exception handling in ComCrypto.java for lines 448/450 is pretty
wonky.  It seems like token could return null.  Could we improve the
exception handling in this case?

Ade