[Pki-devel] UPDATE Bug 976788 - pki-ca 9.0.26 adds new required option, -client_token_name

John Magne jmagne at redhat.com
Tue Jun 25 02:12:49 UTC 2013

I believe I have the code locally to prevent the IPA install from failing due to missing arguments.

Unfortunately, my test IPA install is failing on my VM when pkisilent tries to connect to the ca's wizard.

It appears that the installed CA is not restarting properly after pkicreate is called.

If this is a known glitch, I'd glad to hear any tips on how to avoid it, and then I can finish this test.