[Pki-devel] Announcement: Branch DOGTAG_10_0_BRANCH has been created

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Tue May 7 17:01:26 UTC 2013

In preparation for the new work to be done for Dogtag 10.1, Dogtag 10.0
has now been branched onto a maintenance branch called
DOGTAG_10_0_BRANCH.

All future work going into Dogtag 10.0 should be checked into the
DOGTAG_10_0_BRANCH maintenance branch.  We anticipate that this will
include critical and small bug fixes, security fixes etc.  We will
release maintenance releases 10.0.X from this branch.

All Dogtag 10.1 feature work should be checked into master.

Thanks,
Ade