[Pki-devel] Request for review: Bug 952500 - CMCAuth fails with error "CMCAuth: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException" when using NetHSM token

John Magne jmagne at redhat.com
Wed May 1 20:46:04 UTC 2013

Conditional ACK , minor comment below:

Comments for patch #1

        // if thread token has been set, use it
         CryptoToken token = CryptoManager.getInstance()
-                                .getInternalCryptoToken();
+                                .getThreadToken();
+        if (token.getName().equals( CryptoManager.getInstance()
+                                .getInternalKeyStorageToken().getName())) {
+            token =
+                CryptoManager.getInstance().getInternalCryptoToken();
         Signature sig = token.getSignatureContext(sigAlg);

This same piece of code is added in 4 places identically. I fully realize it is a pretty small block,
but I think it could benefit from being a small method.

Patch #2 is fine.