[Pki-devel] Eclipse Warning Scan of recent patch

John Magne jmagne at redhat.com
Tue Sep 10 21:49:29 UTC 2013

CFU:

Attached a patch that has the fixes to clean up some simple warnings in your original patch using Eclipse.

Ignore the modification to .classpath. I did that just to compile on my box.

CFU, the attached patch can be applied on top of yours if you wish to view the results.

Everyone:

 I found a warning in one of the files in some code that got moved from one file
to another. The warning was there originally.

The warning is now in file : CryptoUtil.java

        if (compare(keys[i].getUniqueID(), id)) {

getUniqueID was listed as deprecated. I wonder if we had dealt with this one before or decided to ignore?

It could be fixed if there is a suitable replacement. I haven not researched this.