[Pki-devel] copying EKU info from certificate request

Christina Fu cfu at redhat.com
Thu Jun 19 16:42:06 UTC 2014

This is the same info I supplied for another IPA ticket,
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3977 :

https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation//en-US/Red_Hat_Certificate_System/8.1/html/Admin_Guide/Certificate_and_CRL_Extensions.html#User_Supplied_Extension_Default

I think that's what you are looking for.  Give it a try and let me know.

Christina