[Pki-devel] replication of new/modified profiles

Fraser Tweedale ftweedal at redhat.com
Fri Jun 20 08:00:25 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 03:12:05AM +0800, Ade Lee wrote:
> This is something that has been on the wishlist for awhile.
> There is no mechanism at this point to replicate profiles.
>
> I agree that we should start this design.
>
> Ade

LDAP Profile Storage Design proposal (work in progress) is up on the
wiki: http://pki.fedoraproject.org/wiki/LDAP_Profile_Storage

Input and feedback greatly appreciated, especially if anyone could
give guidance on the LDAP schema - I have no prior experience with
developing LDAP schemata.

Have a nice weekend, all.

Fraser