[Pki-devel] Building guide for Dogtag 10.x

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Fri Mar 28 14:59:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.  I would have thought that we had
something like that on the wiki, and all the information is there but
its a little jumbled and confused.

I'm going to put together a page that tells you how to go from a vanilla
f20 machine to a working Dogtag 10 build.  I'll announce it shortly.

But in brief, the steps would be:
1. Get source code using git
2. Get dependencies using yum .. I will likely use the build
requirements pki-core spec file in pki/specs as an initial guide.
3. Run pki/scripts/compose_pki_core_packages rpms

Ade