[Pki-devel] profile inputs and constraints; open tickets?

Fraser Tweedale ftweedal at redhat.com
Wed May 14 08:00:22 UTC 2014

Hi y'all,

For my next blog post I'm going to modify and/or implement some
profile inputs or constraints.  It would be good to do something
that's actually needed.

I've have a quick look on the Trac for tickets in this area; a few
pertain to issues with validity and DN selection - #858 looks
particularly juicy - but I didn't see any that required new
constraints/inputs/defaults.

If anyone has a preference for what I should tackle in this exercise
or knows of a relevant ticket I may have overlooked, let me know.

Cheers,

Fraser