[Pki-devel] patch to add nuxwdog support to tomcatjss

Christina Fu cfu at redhat.com
Mon Apr 20 22:33:11 UTC 2015

other than the null pointer, I also suspect that this patch might not be
cross-platform (or cross-tomcat-version, rather).  I do recall that at
some point in the past when attr doesn't exist in
endpoint.getAttribute(attr), it throws an exception instead of returning
a null.  You might want to consider putting the changes from try/catch
block to (the to-be-added) null checks in a separate patch.

Christina