[Pki-devel] Patch to add nuxwdog support to tomcatjss

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Tue Apr 21 22:12:36 UTC 2015

Based on feedback from Endi and Christina, new version.

Here we decouple tomcatjss from nuxwdog.  The user will need to
change the passwordClass and passwordFile directives to the
NuxwdogPasswordStore class which is in pki-core code (in the
pki-tomcat.jar file).

This simplifies the tomcatjss code and makes it cleaner.

Ade