[Pki-devel] Documenting Issues with pkispawn, pkidestroy, pkiconsole

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Thu Jun 11 17:46:07 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'm editing the troubleshooting chapter in the Installation Guide which
currently consists of a series of FAQ of issues that people might/ have
run into when running pkispawn/ pkiconsole.

I'd like to get input from folks so that we can hopefully help other
folks who might run into the same issues.  Some of these will show up in
the doc and others will be collated on the wiki.

I've started an etherpad for folks to add their FAQs.  Please add to it
so we can improve the docs!

Thanks,
Ade

Etherpad Link: http://piratepad.net/sQurNFFmiT (aargh!)