Re: [Pki-devel] remove RAEnrollProfile.java?

On 12/15/2014 10:36 PM, Fraser Tweedale wrote:
The RAEnrollProfile class is not used or referenced anywhere in the
codebase.  I presume it was related to the RA, but even immediately
before removal of the RA it did not seem to be used, so it seems
safe to remove it.

Comments?

Fraser

If nobody answered this yet, it's probably a vestige of a long gone Java-based RA. I think it's safe to remove it.

--
Endi S. Dewata