[Pki-devel] Latest Dogtag version?

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 14:50:54 UTC 2015

It is a bit confusing.

The latest development version is whatever is on master which is
10.2.5-0.1.  That is likely what you built and installed on your f22
machine.  My laptop is actually F20 (and thats what I have installed
there).

To see what has actually been officially built for Fedora, I look at
koji (http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=11434)
and see 10.2.4-2 for f23 and f22, and 10.2.3-1 for f21.  To see what the
status of those builds are (ie. released, in-testing etc), you'd need to
go to https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/pki-core

We plan to release 10.2.5-1 soon, at which point builds will be done for
f22 and f23.  The release will be changed on master to 10.2.6-0.1.

On the upgrade directory, the way that is interpreted iirc, is that if
you are on version X and upgrading to version Y, the scripts from
X though Y will be run.  And when going from Y -> Z, Y through Z will be
run.  Note that Y scripts will be run twice.  Thats ok, because the
scripts are required to be idempotent.

Ade