[Pki-devel] Dogtags Website Down (Help!)

Christina Fu cfu at redhat.com
Tue Apr 12 16:30:38 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,
It appears that they are still working on it.  Is there anything
specific that you are looking for?

About whether there are any other resources, I just googled and found
some Youtube on how to install a Dogtag CA
And here is some guy's link:
https://joejulian.name/blog/setting-up-dogtag-pki-ca-certificate-manager/
Disclaimer:  I cannot vouch for the validity of any of those
information, so please use them at your own risk.

Not sure if this helps, but if you want to play with the code...

Here is how to check out the source:
git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/pki.git

Here is how you can create your own branch to work on:
  git checkout -b myBranch

Under pki/scripts you will find various scripts for compilation.

Christina