[Pki-devel] [Freeipa-devel] [TESTING] Please test and add karma to pki-core-10.4.0-1

Matthew Harmsen mharmsen at redhat.com
Fri Mar 17 16:34:17 UTC 2017

On 03/17/2017 10:02 AM, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
> On (17/03/17 12:14), Martin Babinsky wrote:
>> A new update for Dogtag PKI (pki-core-10.4.0-1.fc25) landed it Fedora 25
>> updates-testing yesterday.[1]
>>
> It was also pushed to fedora26
> https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-9cc27242c1
>
>> I have already provided negative karma as the update broke CA clone deployment
>> on FreeIPA replica install.
>>
>> It would be nice if you could test it and provide +1/-1 ASAP so that we can
>> push it out before it hits stable and give Matthew a change to privode fixes.
>>
> The fastest will be if it will be unpushed by fedora maintainer
> Adding mharmsen to CC.
>
> LS

Lukas and Martin,

After speaking with some members of the PKI team, I have unpushed both
the F25 and F26 builds from Bodhi.

The following unresolved issues on cloning were documented in:

  * dogtagpki Pagure Issue #2336 - IPA Replica CA configuration failed
    Clone does not have all the required certificates
    <https://pagure.io/dogtagpki/issue/2336>

Was this the same cloning failure that you were seeing?

If not, please file a detailed Pagure Issue describing the failure
complete with log attachment.

As for the vault issue, we may have an idea on this as the code in that
area has been changing.

Thanks,
-- Matt