[Pki-devel] Issues with certmonger SCEP enrollment with Dogtag

Trevor Vaughan tvaughan at onyxpoint.com
Wed Jan 31 18:52:27 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I've hit a bit of a roadblock with debugging SCEP enrollment from
certmonger to Dogtag and I'm hoping that someone can help.

I am attempting to register with a subordinate CA that has a KRA set up and
will successfully sign certificate requests from certmonger.

Unfortunately, there is an issue with receiving the signed certificate and
I've been unable to figure out how to successfully debug the issue.

The error that is returned is "Error: failed to verify signature on server
response." and is triggered from
https://pagure.io/certmonger/blob/master/f/src/pkcs7.c#_1065.

I've tried dumping the p7 data but, from what I can tell, the response is
empty in that block of code and I'm not quite sure where to go from there.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks,

Trevor

--