[Pki-devel] Dogtag PKI Website URL

Fraser Tweedale ftweedal at redhat.com
Wed Mar 28 03:04:36 UTC 2018

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 09:52:22PM -0400, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
> [...]

We should be able to use the ACME HTTP or DNS challenges to get a
certificate from Let's Encrypt.  Not sure which would be easiest to
get going (and automate) on OpenShift.  Here's a recently published
article on the official OpenShift blog about it:

    https://blog.openshift.com/lets-encrypt-acme-v2-api/

It's a shame OpenShift Online hasn't got automatic OOTB TLS support
via ACME/LE yet.  I have them a heads-up years ago.  We are behind
the competition.

Cheers,
Fraser