[Pki-devel] Dogtag PKI Website URL

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Wed Mar 28 03:30:25 UTC 2018

----- Original Message -----
> On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 09:52:22PM -0400, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:

Thanks for the info. There's also an older article about that:

https://blog.openshift.com/create-https-based-encrypted-urls-using-routes/

but I haven't been able to get it working. Maybe I'll be able to
revisit this in a few weeks.

HTTP challenge should be easier since we have access to the server.

--
Endi S. Dewata