[Pki-devel] New update: PKI 10.6.7 and its deps

Dinesh Prasanth Moluguwan Krishnamoorthy dmoluguw at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 14:39:44 UTC 2018

Hi Fraser,

What baffles me the most is that, we have a nightly test that tries to
pull the latest "stable" IPA and runs all cert related tests. Our
nightly CI should have been the one which should have caught this error
before, but it didn't. :\

This nightly ran on Oct 11 --
https://travis-ci.org/dogtagpki/pki-nightly-test/jobs/439957658#L2674

As you can see, FreeIPA 4.7.0-3.fc28.x86_64 was installed and all the
tests passed. openqa uses the same version of IPA and Dogtag. May be we
can ask to try retriggering the openqa test. Any thoughts?

Regards,
Dinesh

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/pki-core-10.6.7-1.fc28%20nuxwdog-1.0.5-2.fc28%20dogtag-pki-10.6.7-1.fc28tomcatjss