[Pki-devel] Decommisioning gerrithub & jenkins services as of 09/21/2018

Dinesh Prasanth Moluguwan Krishnamoorthy dmoluguw at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 13:58:46 UTC 2018

Greetings PKI devs,
I just wanted to send out a follow-up reminder. We will be
decommisioning Gerrithub and Jenkins as of today (09/21/2018). We have
documented detailed steps to make the switch to Github PR and is
available here: http://www.dogtagpki.org/wiki/GitHub_Pull_Request
Please feel free to reach out in case of any questions.
Regards,Dinesh