[Pki-devel] Decommisioning gerrithub & jenkins services as of 09/21/2018

Dinesh Prasanth Moluguwan Krishnamoorthy dmoluguw at redhat.com
Fri Sep 7 16:52:11 UTC 2018

Hi Trevor Vaughan,
Github is probably one of the most commonly used SCM for open-source
projects. Though Github itself isn't opensource, it doesn't affect PKI
as opensource project. We are not tied to github in anyway and it's
just a platform that we decided to be the best to use at the current
moment.
However, we do have gitlab repo (mirrored) already:
https://gitlab.com/dogtagpki/pki/ . This repo is setup as pull
mirroring.
Regards,Dinesh