[Pki-devel] Hello PKI Team

Sagheer Ali M alisahheer1008 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:11:57 UTC 2020

  Hello PKI Team
  I realized that you are one of the best contributors of dogtagpki
  open-source project from the github.
https://github.com/dogtagpki/pki
  And then, I know your team have too many issues to resolve.
https://pagure.io/dogtagpki/issues
  I hope to be also the contributor of dogtagpki project. So I will be
  appreciate it if you help me to participate into your project and hope
  to make dogtagpki will be world's best PKI solution.
I have already signed-up on pki-devel mailing list.
  I have rich experience in PKI and Cryptographic fields and solutions.
  I have already worked on several projects including patching new
  cryptographic algorithms, customization SSL/TLS mechanism, and issuing
  X.509 certificate based on specialized signing profile.
  And I have good knowledge for developing open-source PKI such as Open
  SSL,  Open CA, RHCA.

  I have worked on developing to customize PKCS#11 module of NSS (Firefox
  Security Module), and gpkcs11.
  All web browsers (not Firefox) use windows cryptographic library
  interface and windows CryptoAPI is based on CSP (Crypto Service
  Provider) to manage PKCS#11 stores.
  But, only Mozilla Firefox use self-security library, called "NSS" and
  also this library has self PKCS#11 interface and manage all DC with
  software PKCS#11 token.

  Additionally:
  I have already known open-source crypto libraries such as OpenSSL, NSS,
  GnuTLS, CryptoLIB.

  I am looking forward to discussing it with you soon.
  Thanks in advance.

  Skype: live:.cid.8742968897360181
  Email: alisahheer1008 at gmail.com