[Pki-devel] SCEP enhancements in Datadog

Matouš Borák matous at hey.com
Wed Aug 12 13:45:08 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I am a consultant-developer and I’m currently trying to add a few features to Dogtag SCEP for one of my clients (as has already been briefly mentioned in this list before - https://www.redhat.com/archives/pki-devel/2019-December/msg00009.html).

I am a newbie here so I thought I’d rather coordinate my efforts with you first so that the changes can hopefully be merged to Datadog code.

In general, is it OK if I just open a few Pull Requests in the Dogtag PKI Github repository? (I will be ready for cooperation on the code review.)

The features the I am trying to implement in the Dogtag SCEP servlet, are:
• add support for dynamically chosen certificate profile instead of the hardwired one (caRouterCert) - I have the code changes ready to open a PR
• add support for the GetCACaps operation
• add support for certificate renewal via SCEP
• allow multiple passwords per UID in the flatfile
• and possibly a few others...

Thanks!

Matous Borak