[Pki-devel] SSO

Dinesh Prasanth Moluguwan Krishnamoorthy dmoluguw at redhat.com
Thu Jul 2 15:18:53 UTC 2020

Pascal,

I don't think Dogtag Web UI supports it. The feature you are suggesting
(sounds to me like it) requires a full fledged IDM deployment. You can look
at FreeIPA, if you are looking for MFA.

FreeIPA <https://www.freeipa.org/page/About> uses Dogtag CA as its backend
to issue certs and also combines several other components to offer a
full-fledged IDM deployment.

Nonetheless, I'm CC'ing pki-devel to see if other developers have any
thoughts.

Regards,
--Dinesh